SEO Guide- for beginner
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Definition of SEO?
- SEO is a Process of improving the ranking of a website on internet search engines.
- SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the activity of optimizing Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) • is the process of affecting the visibility of a website in a search engine’s “natural” or “organic” (not paid for) search results.
What is SEO?
- SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization.
- SEO is all about optimizing a web site according by Search Engines.
- SEO is to improve the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines.
- SEO is the art of ranking in the search engines.
- SEO is marketing by understanding how search algorithms work and what human visitors might search